Extract Blackberry backup
The Blackberry Extractor lets your extract Blackberry backup so that you can easily reclaim and recover your Blackberry data. Often one needs to transfer blackberry contacts to android, iphone or any other mobile or tablet. Blackberry Extractor lets your easily extract Blackberry IPD files so that you can reclaim your contacts, text messages, call logs, memos and tasks.
Foremost, download the free version of Blackberry Extractor software to your computer. You can do so by clicking on the respective download button as shown below.
Post download, you simply need to follow the default installation steps as given in the software installer. For Mac, you can simply drag the Blackberry Extractor icon to Applications, and following the windows software installer is as easy with just 3 clicks. If required, you can also refer to the online software manual Link to software manual
- Once you have the software installed on your computer, have it up and running.
- To extract blackberry backup, select the .IPD file of your blackberry device.
- Post selection, the software automatically starts scanning and decrypting the contents on the fly and gives a high level statistical summary of the data that could be extracted and exported off the blackberry backup file.
- Select a folder on your computer where you wish to export blackberry contacts, text messages, call history, tasks and memos. Click on the ‘Recover’ button.
- The Blackberry Extractor would, in a matter of minutes export the contents to that folder and will notify you about the extraction process completion.
Blackberry Extractor works both on Mac and Windows and it comes with an unlimited usage license, so you can use it for as many times as you wish to in future.
We made Blackberry Extractor to be super easy to use and extract data. The unregistered version does limited recovery, proving its capabilities. You can register the software by purchasing the Blackberry Extractor software license which will let you recover, extract and export all of the data that the software shows under the Backup Details section