How to Copy Blackberry Contacts to computer
Blackberry makes it really difficult for users to transfer and copy Blackberry Contacts and other data. Users often need to do so before firmware upgrades or just for the sake of periodic archivals to keep Blackberry data safe. It therefore becomes important for Blackberry users to have the ability to copy Blackberry contacts to their computers so that they can be moved around or archived easily. By doing so, one can also fearlessly wipe off their phone’s data, and still have their contacts retained to the same or a different device while the data remains safe and secure.
Backup and Copy Blackberry Contacts and other Blackberry files
Using theÂ Blackberry Desktop Manager software, Blackberry users can quickly and easily create backups of their Blackberry devices on their computers. The backup however, is saved in BBB or IPD format by the Blackberry Desktop Manager, which are unreadable and obfuscate. This make it difficult for one to read through or even copy/transfer that data to another device.
Hence, in such situations, one can use the Blackberry backup recovery application to easily extract and recover their Blackberry Contacts and other data in easy to read and transferable file formats. The Blackberry Extractor software comes in handy when you wish to transfer, save, export and copy Blackberry contacts and other Blackberry data to your computer or another device. The Blackberry Extractor software enables you to easily extract and recover data from BBB and IPD Blackberry backups.
You can directly download the Blackberry Backup Recovery software by following the respective download links:-
Download Blackberry Extractor for Mac
Download Blackberry Extractor for Windows
Steps to Copy Blackberry Contacts
- After downloading free version of the Blackberry Extractor software to your computer, simply install it following the default steps.
- Select the Blackberry backup (BBB or IPD file) and let the software scan it.
- Once the software scans and analyses the backup that needs to be extracted, it will the list the details of all the data that can be recovered by using the Blackberry Extractor software.
- Choose a folder on your computer (or create a new one), where you wish to extract, recover and copy blackberry contacts and other data.
- Click on the ‘Recover’ button and wait for a while until the process of recovery is completed.
- You can then open the recovered data on your computer or choose to transfer and copy Blackberry contacts (which are recovered in standard vCard and CSV file formats) to another device.
The software runs on both Mac and Windows computers and you can use it for lifetime as it comes with an unlimited usage license. You can purchase a copy to get the full version which does complete data recovery of your Blackberry data along with 365 days of unlimited email support. The unregistered version does limited recovery of data.
The software works flawlessly for backups of all the Blackberry devices except the ones for Blackberry playbook and BB10 devices.
For any further assistance related to the software, you can contact our support team atÂ email@example.com.
If you are facing trouble while using the software you can also refer to the video below.